Marketing Specialist at Method Recruitment Group. Focussing on getting our brand out to market, and to improve client and candidate experience by adding unique value.
Where recruitment tends to have a very transactional nature, I’m passionate to show everyone how Method brings their vision, to elevate the reputation or the recruitment industry, to reality – human first.
My responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Method’s yearly Salary Guide (data research, digital and physical product design, running campaigns towards clients and candidates via email, social media and google, market product at our events)
– Client and candidate retention and lead generation through Bullhorn Automation
– Maintaining Method’s data health through Bullhorn Automation
– Running all marketing around our events (such as client events and D&I roundtables)
– Social media branding and communication focussing on client, candidates and PRCs.
– Communication and marketing around The Method Matters Show Podcast
– Contractor Marketing
My job perfectly combines my love for the creative field, communication and data analysis.
Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication & Multimedia Design (Avans University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands) and a minor in Audiovisual Media (Stuttgart Media University, Germany). As I love learning more about my vertical and keeping up to date with the industry, I’ve completed a Diploma of Social Media Management and a Diploma of Digital Marketing at IHBC Melbourne, Australia.
If you’d like to receive any marketing documents from Method, feel free to email me!